Friday, May 13, 2011

HIPSTER COW





So, I went to a customer service class for my job at local ice cream joint Amy's ice creams and somehow got to talking to the people there about designing a "hipster cow." I'm looking at it kinda like a logo design. I did a few sketches today of just a few heads and this was the head I liked the most. Digitalized it and cleaned it up. I'm sure eventually I'll need to put a body on it but I was just playing with cow heads for tonight. I'm not sure yet if this is the style I want to go for but it's the first and most natural thing that came to me so I'd like to be able to just go with it. It's nothing super amazing but it is what it is. Just glad I drew today. I don't know why but I always get stressed when I try to talk to my parents about art. Opinions would be nice but I guess the only opinion that matters is Amy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment